Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st!

Yay! I have to say I am sooooooo glad it is March! That means spring is just a few weeks away. I have to admit I am not much of a winter girl, not even with the help of Vitamin D :( But I love spring and summer! I will get to emerge out of my cocoon and see what green grass and leaves look like again :)

Thought I would post some more pictures of the Ice storm for my cousin in MN. Yip that would be you Trish. Enjoy.


Ok enough talk about the ice storm, I am ready to move on!!

On a happy note, guess who got their permit this week??
I have to say that it is a bit different to be putting Jordan behind the wheel, it was just yesterday that he learned to walk! Where did the time go? Oh well, got a appointment on Wednesday to get those lovely highlights added to my hair to hide the gray I am sure I will have before he learns to drive. Say a prayer for us, we might need it :)

Do you think his dad looks worried?? LOL!

Blessings all!
Lisa

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow, the storm looks impressive! I'm in MN as well.

Aw on your sweetie getting his permit!!!Good luck!

Denise said...

I hate ice storms! The pictures are cool, though!

Have a great day, Denise