Monday, March 9, 2009

Major YUM!



We had this for dinner tonight! It's Chicken Parmigiana. And you will not believe this but my family loved it! I am still in shock. (Can you say picky eaters) Ashley even said she wanted this to be her birthday dinner! So if you want this lovely recipe, you will have to hop over to kevinandamanda's blog and grab it, it will going into my recipe collection for sure. While you are there check out her other recipes and her scrapbooks and her fonts, just LOVE her blog, such GREAT stuff!

Oh and another happy thing........SPRING! Check out this picture Ashley took!


I have to admit that I am not a winter person at all, so I am so glad that spring is getting close and the flowers are blooming and the time has changed back so now we have a extra hour of sun now.

My friend Lori called and wished me a Happy Anniversary for tomorrow, I had completely forgot :( does that mean we have been married for a very long time or not? Let's see it will be 22 years. I had to get my calculator out for that one :) What can I say.....God has blessed my socks off :)

Have a great week everyone!
Blessings
Lisa

No comments: