Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well today is the first day of 2011! Hard to believe that is for sure. Got lots of new things to look forward to this year, I am sure.

I have a senior in high school that will be graduating, that will be the BIG one! It was just yesterday that Jordan was playing with Thomas the Tank Engine, and now he is taking computers apart, where does the time go? He has turned out to be a fine young man! I am blessed!

Speaking of being blessed, we were blessed with a Mustard Crusted Prime Rib today!! Major YUM! Brought to us by our friends the Zacharys.




I hope everyone has a very blessed year this year. I am not going to put any new years resolutions up this year because I seem to break them faster than I can type them :P But I am praying that its a great year! And I am looking forward to whatever God has in store for us!

Blessings!
Lisa

No comments: