Friday, January 15, 2010

Not so happy thought......



Well this week is a not so happy thought, i guess it depends on how you look at it though. My good friend Jean died yesterday :( She is not in pain anymore and she doesn't have to deal with all this life has anymore and she is a much better place now because she knows the Lord but I am having a hard time imagining my life with her not in it.

Her and her husband Don are such fun people to be around! How many people do you know would tackle learning how to operate a computer in their 70s? They had their RV in which they took four trips in just last year. They knew people everywhere, from MI to FL. They really knew how to live life and they really loved living it.

She taught me how to can,(Mel is now a crazy gardener) tried to teach me how to knit....LOL didn't pick up that to good. She loved to cook and was a fabulous cook and used to have us out to eat at their house all the time, the food would melt in your mouth! She loved my family and was always so glad for us, she loved it when Ashley would do her sign language songs.

Jean I know you love where you are there in Heaven.....so this is not goodbye but "see ya later".

This song pretty much sums up the way that i feel.



I await for the day when:

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." (Revelation 21:4)

Blessings
Lisa

No comments: